- 1 Gallon of IsoKlean Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer and Wound Care
- IsoKlean non alcohol hand and wound sanitizer kills 99.99 percent of bacteria and viruses, including staph, MRSA, E. Coli and salmonella without drying or irritating skin
- Continues to reduce contamination for an extended period after application
- Safe and effective Anti-microbial for use on cuts, scrapes, burns, lacerations and skin infections as well as a superior hand sanitizer
- Safe for children; ideal for schools, day care and anywhere you want to kill germs
- Doesn’t sting
- Doesn’t over dry
- Protects longer
- Won’t trap bacteria
- Won’t stain
- Is non-flammable
- ** Study verification number NG: 10211
**IsoKlean prepared according to 29 CFR 1910.1200
- IsoKlean technology is a Patent-Pending process using 0.13 percent benzalkonium chloride, an antimicrobial agent recognized by the FDA and the EPA
IsoKlean Hand Sanitizer Gallon 1 Count
Out of stock
Out of stock
Kills 99.99% of Germs*
Protects longer against germ contamination
IsoKlean Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer & Wound Care is alcohol-free and kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses while soothing and promoting moisture retention in delicate hand tissue. It’s also safe and effective for preventing bacterial contamination in cuts, scrapes, abrasions and skin irritations.
Won’t dry or irritate skin
IsoKlean Antibacterial Hand Sanitizers kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, including Staph, MRSA, E. Coli and Salmonella without drying or irritating skin.
*Microchem Laboratory Study Report NG10211-March 2017
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers require reapplication with each exposure to germs and can over dry the skin, trapping germs in dead skin cells. This occurs because alcohol strips away the oils in your skin that retain moisture. IsoKlean alcohol-free sanitizers provide extended protection against germs and are gentle enough to use on cuts, scrapes and lacerations.
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers offer zero protection against germs, bacteria and viruses once the product has dried on your skin.
How Does IsoKlean Work?
IsoKlean technology is a process using 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride, an antimicrobial agent recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
IsoKlean Sanitizers have been infused with a heavy ion concentration which electrochemically changes germ structure and assists the body in retaining the good biocides. This heavy ion concentration also decreases resistivity dramatically, meaning germ strains are less able to resist the change.
IsoKlean Sanitizers penetrate the walls of bacteria, thus enabling them to access the bacteria cytoplasm and achieve much higher kill rates. Even hard-to-kill gram-negative bacteria and MRSA cannot withstand Isoklean
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.