- EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Combines chlorine and quats in order to disrupt cell wall, growth and biofilm
- For use on hard, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels.
- One-step disinfectant cleaner and deodorant to clean and disinfect hard surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities
- Clean and disinfect with a powerful antibacterial solution killing 99.999% of bacteria and remove common allergens around your business
- Hospital Grade disinfectant
- Safely spray down toys, remotes, or other hard to reach surfaces with our IsoKlean Hand Sprayer
- 1 Box Covers 100,000 square feet when used with our IsoKlean Sprayer
- Can also use in traditional buckets, sprayers or with customized applicator – no waste
- 16 Premeasured Pouch Packets. One box makes 16 ready to use gallons. Powder. 1 year shelf life
There are no reviews yet.